Dispenser Registration and Information
All dispensing practitioners (other than veterinarians for non-human patients), clinics, urgent care or emergency departments
providing controlled substances in quantities greater than 12 dosage units or a 72 hour supply (whichever is less) of a Schedule II-V controlled substance to an individual patient in the state of New Mexico must submit the information in accordance with current transmission methods and frequency established by the New Mexico State Board of Pharmacy. Additionally, if you do routinely dispense, but do not do so during a specific reporting period, a “zero report” must be submitted. The NM PMP Data Submission Dispenser Guide contains information regarding this process.
Pharmacies must report all controlled substance prescriptions dispensed, and zero reports as below. If you maintain only a NM Pharmacy license and not a controlled substance registration, then you cannot dispense controlled substances in or into NM and PMP reporting does not apply
Reporting: The NM BOP requires that dispensed controlled substance prescription information be reported within 1 business day of the prescription being filled. If a pharmacy fills no prescriptions in a business day, “zero reporting” must be reported within 1 business day. The Board of Pharmacy engages in compliance monitoring, and uncorrected or delinquent reporting may result in action by the Board against the licensee.
To register as a dispenser, go to https://pmpclearinghouse.net and click the Create New Account link. If you are requesting to access the NM PMP database in order to request PMP patient reports, please refer to “New User Registration and Information”.
Information of the submission of prescription data to the PMP is available in the NM PMP Data Submission Dispenser Guide.
Need Help with Your Account?
Appriss Customer First Center provides 24/7/365 customer service for most technical related issues, listed below. If your question relates to any of the below listed items, contact Appriss first at 1-844-366-4767.
- Login Assistance
- Troubleshoot browser or application issues
- Provide limited assistance with the registration process
- ‘How To’ support:
- Adding users to a Clearinghouse account
- How to update the password for Clearinghouse
- How to update account information
- How to update the password for another user associated with the Clearinghouse account
- How to update the email address associated with the Clearinghouse account
- How to submit data to multiple states
- Data Submission Assistance
- How to submit data via Universal Claim Form (manual entry)
- How to submit data via File Upload
- How to submit data via sFTP
- How to submit zero reports
- sFTP account assistance
- Creating sFTP account after registration
- Changing sFTP account password
- Viewing sFTP account information
- Submitting data for multiple store locations
- Submitting data to multiple states
- Viewing the status of submitted files and zero reports
- Viewing and correcting errors in a submitted file
- How to correct files that fail ASAP structure